Make no mistake…
Informational ≠ Boring
My aim for every video is to avoid the tedious, and delight the viewer!
Why explain things in a dry way, when you can spark joy?
Other Business Videos
While I enjoy making a variety of video and digital content, my experience makes me uniquely qualified in the world of tutorials and eLearning programs—after a year of teaching with a Fulbright scholarship in Germany, I began working as an in-house digital content producer at an advertising agency in Hamburg, Germany, and later London, UK. There, I helped craft pitch videos, tutorials, eLearning programs and more. Now, I am based in Berlin and am continuing to work in this area as a freelancer, for clients as diverse as research agencies, the planetarium, even the public radio choir!
Industry Standard Tools Used
- Sony a7s series camera + accessories; Røde microphones; Zhiyun gimbal; additional gear as needed.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom
- Techsmith Camtasia
- Use Microsoft 365 + OneDrive day-to-day; comfortable with Microsoft Teams, Slack and Google Suite
- Proficient in WordPress; comfortable with Squarespace, WPBakery Builder and Slider Revolution 6.
Experience With These Platforms
I have made content for the following platforms.
- Instagram (Stories, Post, IGTV)
- Facebook (Post, Cover Video, Stories)
If you need help with a video for a different platform, just ask! I am sure I can produce an on-point video for that as well.
Languages I speak
Karina is a trusted collaborator who can bring tutorials to life in a fun and informative way.
Great organizational skills, great eye, great reliability!
Very creative approach to a standard event video.